About Cleveland Power & Performance
Global Providers of Late Model Car Parts, Custom Builds, Rolling Chassis and Auto Wall Art
For nearly 30 years, Cleveland Power & Performance has been North America’s premier provider of late model, performance vehicle parts and automotive rebuilds. Under the same ownership and management since 1986, Cleveland Power & Performance constantly re-invests in staff, services and facilities to stay ahead of the field in our primary service areas:
- Chassis & Drivelines
- Restomod and Custom Builds
- Donor Cars
- International shipping of intact vehicle assemblies
We perform customized rebuilds of late model vehicles and classic cars, as well as salvage-title rebuilds for direct purchase. We also offer “donor cars” and rebuildables for our customers who like to do the dirty work themselves. Our facilities and support staff make sure every job is completed at a higher standard.
- Our facility boasts over 140,000 square feet of warehouse storage space sitting on 29 acres of salvage yard, allowing us to keep parts clean and safe from the elements until they ship to you.
- Our shop includes 12 in-ground lifts for safely dismantling car parts and servicing rebuilt cars—more than double the capabilities of most competitors.
- Our live, professional techs are available five days a week during business hours to answer questions and help you with your project.
- We ship all over the world—everything from a simple fuel pumps to rolling chassis to a full, intact automobile.